[Valid Atom 1.0]

Friday, February 17, 2017

Milo and Maher Tonight


I stopped watching Real Time long ago, but I will watch this episode (if you want to submit overtime questions here is the link). While I have made it a point not to patronize Bill Maher's show or his various other enterprises like Vice, I am intrigued to see Milo Yiannopoulos in this venue. Bill Maher turned into (or rather fully revealed himself to be) a hypocritical pathetic tool years ago, but Maher recognizes ratings and I suspect Milo will deliver them. Milo can be a hell of a debater. I hope it doesn't suck. 

And Cowardly Jeremy Scahill cancels in fear of Milo! Is Milo really that scary? It is a good thing Real Time is not in Washington State or Scahill might be sued for shunning a gay man! But hey Scahill also does not like Maher's criticism of Islam, so perhaps that explains his homophobia. 


Update: 


It was mostly boring. Milo was fine, but subdued. Maher chided him about Trump.  But it was all of five minutes and then Maher did not put Milo on the panel.  



Mediate: Oh oh, CPAC disinvites Milo

Double Standards: Maher did what Milo did

EBL: Did #NeverTrumper Evan "Egg McMuffin" McMullin take out Milo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.